Hello and Welcome to Paleo Paddock!
Adding your store to Paleo Paddock is pretty straight forward, all you need to do is fill in the form with all your stores details. Here are some tips for using the form.
- Make sure your get this right it’s the user’s first impression of you.
- Use a profile picture that conforms to the suggested size.
- The picture you choose should not be too wide. A small rectangle is best
- Check your picture and if you need to make changes go to the login page (see Modify your profile below)
- Make mention of your Paleo offerings and how your store offers something that others stores do not.
- Copy some text from your Facebook or Website to save time
Social Media links
- If you are adding your social media handles makes sure you enter the full name eg @twitterhandle would be twitter,com/twitterhandle. The same goes for Facebook and Instagram
- Location services must be enabled to correctly locate the store on the map. Longitude and Latitude are mapped to make location as accurate as possible.
- If you have more than one store you are listing you will need to list each one separately with a unique email address. This is to conform to the behaviour of future features and so we can contact each store directly.
- Make sure you let us know if you have more than one store you are listing so we can give you the multiple listing discount.
Modify your profile
- Return to the Merchant Sign Up page and go to the Login button in the top right to edit your store details and including your profile pic. Changes will take affect within 20 mins.
Welcome aboard and please let us know about your experience.